TRENTO. Today, 15 September, the World Cycling Championships for amateurs kick off in Trento and its surroundings, scheduled until Sunday.
Thousands of participants, who in recent days have tested the ground in the city: different races by category, both in line and time trial, individual and team.
But also strong inconveniences for traffic, with closures and detours (below all the detailed info).
Today 561 athletes will be involved in the stopwatch in the street circuittherefore the inconveniences for those who have to move will be considerable
The circuit is twenty kilometers long and the race will last hours and in particular affects the area of southern Trento and then towards Ravina and Mattarello.
Departure and arrival in the Albere district, traced between Ravina, Romagnano and Mattarello.
Tomorrow and Saturday, reduced inconvenience for traffic: two events that will not assign the world championship jerseys will enrich the program: Friday evening space for the team relay, team relay race on a two-kilometer ring in the Albere district, in the late afternoon of Saturday there it will then be the time trial Charly Gaul from Sardagna to Vason.
Sunday the grand finale with the rich pot of online races. The mediofondo measures 86.8 kilometers with 2218 meters of elevation gain and very little plain: departure from via Sanseverino, passage from Aldeno, ascent towards Garniga and the Viote, descent towards the Valle dei Laghi, ascent from Cadine to Candriai and swoop on Sardagna and the arrival of the Albere.
The granfondo will instead develop over 143.8 kilometers and 3900 meters in altitude: in addition to the medium route, the entire climb of Bondone up to Vason and a double passage in the Valle dei Laghi as well as from Candriai are planned.
In short, one year after the emotions of the European Championship which also saw the protagonists of the professional world on stage in Trento, the maximum planetary competition for amateurs arrives, with several thousand riders of all ages who will compete for the world championship jerseys. various categories.
Here is the complete picture of the prohibitions and the reorganization of the roads, as communicated today, 9 September by the Municipality and the Province.
There is a ban on transit and parking on the entire route. Thursday the most critical day, with the blocking of traffic in the towns of Ravina, Romagnano, Mattarello and south of the city (viale Degasperi) between 8.45 and 11.45 and between 13.45 and 16.45. School transport guaranteed and urban public transport routes changed. On Friday evening the race moves to Albere, Saturday on the provincial road for Bondone, Sunday towards Valle dei Laghi. Dedicated number 0461 889400 to answer questions from citizens and businesses
The program includes:
- Thursday 15 September the individual time trial on a circuit of about 20 km which, starting from the Le Albere district, passes through Ravina, Romagnano, reaches the provincial road 21 (Strada della Gottarda) continuing through the suburb of Mattarello to arrive again at the Le Albere district where it is set up the finish line.
- Friday 16 September there will be the team time trial race on a city circuit which includes the start and finish at the Le Albere district.
- Saturday 17th September The individual time trial is scheduled, starting shortly after the town of Sardagna (at km 4 of the provincial 85 of Bondone) and arriving in Vason.
- Sunday 18 September there will be the Granfondo and Mediofondo online race which, starting from Trento, passes through Aldeno, Cimone, Garniga Terme, continues downhill towards the territory of the municipality of Madruzzo, Valle Laghi (touching Vezzano, Lon, Ciago, Terlago) and then return to the municipal area passing through the suburbs of Cadine, Sopramonte, Candriai, Sardagna and then reach the arrival area, always in the Albere district. The participants in the Granfondo arrived near the town of Candriai will go up to Vason, on the Charly Gaul climb, to repeat the descent into Val dei Laghi, then return from the same route to Candriai and descend towards the finish line in the capital.
For the time necessary to carry out the various tests, the event foresees the ban on transit and parking along the entire route.
The closing times of the roads involved vary in relation to the conduct of the various races and can be summarized as follows:
- Thursday 15th September from 8.45am to 11.45am and from 1.45pm to 4.45pm: ban on transit and parking in corso del Lavoro e della Scienza, via Sanseverino, via Jedin, via al Desert, via del Ponte, via Stella, provincial road 90, provincial road 21 via della Gottarda, via Nazionale, via San Vincenzo, via Madonna Bianca, via Degasperi, via Jedin, via Sanseverino, via Monte Baldo, corso del Lavoro and della Scienza, via Olivetti.
▪ Criticality: the closure of the roads implies the blocking of traffic in the towns of Ravina, Romagnano, Mattarello and in the southern part of the city (via Degasperi) at the times indicated. School transport is guaranteed and urban public transport routes are modified. Outside the time slots, traffic is not subject to limitations both in terms of circulation and public transport.
▪ The ring road will always be passable but the entrances and exits number 1 (Mattarello), 3 (Ponte di Ravina-via Al Desert) 4 (Sanseverino-Jedin) cannot be used.
▪ During the closing times there will be inconveniences for the production and craft activities of Ravina and Mattarello and via Degasperi which cannot be reached.
▪ Also from 8.45 to 11.45 and from 13.45 to 16.45 the urban public transport service will be suspended for Ravina, Romagnano, Mattarello and for the part of the city affected by the route (via Degasperi).
▪ The Crm of Mattarello is closed on Thursday 15 September.
- Friday 16 September from 18.30 to 20.30: no transit and parking in via Sanseverino, via Monte Baldo, corso Lavoro e della Scienza up to the arrival area in via Olivetti. The course of the team time trial implies the closure in the late afternoon (18-20) of the whole area of the Albere district, via Sanseverino and via Monte Baldo.
▪ The criticalities are minimal and do not affect public transport.
- Saturday 17 September from 17.30 to 20.30: the route of the time trial implies the closure of provincial 85 (Strada del Bondone) in the late afternoon (18-20) starting from after the inhabited area of Sardagna and up to Vason.
▪ The criticalities are minimal and do not affect public transport.
- Sunday 18th September Granfondo and Mediofondo.
Departure of the various categories from via Sanseverino from 10 to 10.45.
Route towards Sanseverino, via Jedin, provincial 90, Ravina, Romagnano, Aldeno, Cimone, Garniga Terme, Viote, then exit the municipal area towards Madruzzo (Lasino and Calavino), Vallelaghi (Vezzano, Terlago) return to Cadine, climb to Sopramonte up to Candriai, where the race is doubled.
Those who have opted for the Mediofondo (short route) descend from Sardagna, via Brescia, Piedicastello, Ponte San Lorenzo, Sanseverino and return to the Albere area.
Once they have reached the crossroads of Candriai, those enrolled in the Granfondo (long route) continue climbing up to Vason, Viote then descend to Madruzzo (Lasino and Calavino), Vallelaghi (Vezzano, Terlago), return to Cadine, go up again towards Sopramonte up to Candriai then go down to Sardagna and go to the arrival area from via Brescia, Piedicastello, San Lorenzo bridge, Sanseverino up to the Albere district.
Critical issues: in the first part of the race, circulation is interrupted up to Aldeno for about 60/90 minutes with the closure of exits 3-4 of the ring road (which, however, is always passable). In the second part of the race important closures from 11.30 to about 17 which concern the towns of Cadine, Sopramonte and Sardagna and the area of via Brescia-Piedicastello.
▪ For those coming from Riva del Garda, transit on state 45 bis will be subject to slowdowns in the Vezzano area. It will not be allowed to use the link road at the entrance and exit of the “Cadine” tunnel to access the town of Cadine or to enter the Sopramonte-Cadine roundabout from 11 am to 5 pm.
▪ For traffic from Trento to Riva del Garda near the end of the viaduct, slowdowns are expected; it will not be possible to use the slip road, at the exit of the fort tunnel, to enter the Sopramonte-Cadine roundabout from 11 am to 5 pm.
▪ Suspension from early afternoon and until about 5 pm of the urban public transport service to Sopramonte, Cadine, Vigolo Baselga and Baselga del Bondone (the cable car can always be used for Sardagna).
The car parks in via Sanseverino and the car park in via Bartali they will be closed to the public and available to the organizing committee of the event, the first only on Sunday 18 September, the second from 15 to 18 September.
The Ex Italcementi car parks remain available (accessible from Lung’Adige San Nicolò near the Motorization using the bypass 5 of the Tangenziale), Canestrini, Monte Baldo and ex Zuffo (accessible from via Doss Trento or from the roundabout in via Berlino).
Similar measures will be adopted in the areas affected by the installations and in particular in the accreditation area of the start and finish of the races.
Public transport. During the days of the championships, measures will also be adopted to vary or suspend urban and extra-urban public transport races, according to the Trentino Trasporti schedule. All the measures adopted can be consulted on the Trentino Trasporti website and on the dedicated apps.
Routes reserved for emergencies. In relation to the various routes of the races, the local police, during the closing times of the roads, ensure through the presence of their staff and compatibly with the needs related to the event, transit and detours to reach the main places of public interest (hospitals, clinics, residences for the elderly, public offices, etc.). Reserved routes and dedicated stations have been provided to ensure any emergency interventions.
To ensure safety, local police personnel will be employed both along the entire race course and in the coordination operations centers. On Thursday and Sunday there will also be the help of volunteers from the National Alpine Association.
Local police personnel will be present on each day of the competition. In particular, on Thursday 15, 60 agents, 7 commissioners and 2 officials will be employed. On Friday 16 and Saturday 17 there will be 6 agents, 1 commissioner and an official. On Sunday 18 there will be 64 agents, 4 commissioners and 2 officials.
The measures to modify the city traffic have been the subject of information and discussion with the trade associations and with the presidents of the District. The local police, according to what will be indicated and scheduled by the municipal administration, is available for meetings in the area to inform in more detail, if necessary, on the measures and methods of carrying out the initiative.
To ensure an additional contact and information tool for citizens, from 12 September from 7.15 to 18.45 it will be active at the local police operations center. the dedicated telephone number 0461 889400which will work alongside the Public Relations Office (0461 884453 884005 – toll-free number 800 017615) to answer questions from citizens and businesses.
Photo Credits: organization of the Trento 2022 World Cup
I have tried to give all kinds of news to all of you latest news today 2022 through this website and you are going to like all this news very much because all the news we always give in this news is always there. It is on trending topic and whatever the latest news was
it was always our effort to reach you that you keep getting the Electricity News, Degree News, Donate News, Bitcoin News, Trading News, Real Estate News, Gaming News, Trending News, Digital Marketing, Telecom News, Beauty News, Banking News, Travel News, Health News, Cryptocurrency News, Claim News latest news and you always keep getting the information of news through us for free and also tell you people. Give that whatever information related to other types of news will be
All this news that I have made and shared for you people, you will like it very much and in it we keep bringing topics for you people like every time so that you keep getting news information like trending topics and you It is our goal to be able to get
all kinds of news without going through us so that we can reach you the latest and best news for free so that you can move ahead further by getting the information of that news together with you. Later on, we will continue
to give information about more today world news update types of latest news through posts on our website so that you always keep moving forward in that news and whatever kind of information will be there, it will definitely be conveyed to you people.
All this news that I have brought up to you or will be the most different and best news that you people are not going to get anywhere, along with the information Trending News, Breaking News, Health News, Science News, Sports News, Entertainment News, Technology News, Business News, World News of this made available to all of you so that you are always connected with the news, stay ahead in the matter and keep getting today news all types of news for free till today so that you can get the news by getting it. Always take two steps forward