Incredibly, we’ve hit 500 Wordle puzzles, and the game is still more popular than ever. Today’s Wordle puzzle is a fitting challenge, as it contains a word that you probably won’t use very often. If you’re struggling with the latest Wordle puzzle and need a little help, Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free tips to point you in the right direction. Just head to the bottom of the page for our November 1 Wordle 500 guides.
Wordle challenges players to figure out a five-letter word in just six guesses. In order to successfully solve the puzzle, you have to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
If the square turns gray, the letter you guessed in the last word will not appear. If it turns yellow, the letter will appear in the word, but not in this position. The green square means that the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
If you are really lucky, you may get the answer the first time, although the odds are very slim.
Due to the popularity of Wordle, there are a lot of different variations of the original game, and they all have their own character.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle game called Lordle, a musical version called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you are not good with words, you will prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to figure out a mathematical equation.
For today’s Wordle, check out the latest set of spoiler-free tips below…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
word 500 Hints and guides for November 1st…
1. Wordle 500 begins with the letter P.
2. Wordle 500 contains only two vowels.
3. Nice scent tree.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)