Why Isn’t My Apple TV Turning On?
- Hardware points with the machine
- Errors throughout the firmware.
- Cable and wire malfunction.
- Manufacturing flaws
- Power or temporary circuit factors
How Do You Repair an Apple TV That Won’t Turn On?
Reboot Apple TV
- Unplug the HDMI cable from every ends (TV and streaming machine).
- Unplug the flexibility cable from every ends.
- Connect the cables to their respective ends after a few minutes.
- Switch in your television and streaming machine. Select HDMI as a result of the enter provide in your TV.
- The Apple model will appear on the show display at this stage.
Examine the Connections
- Check that the HDMI cable linked to every devices is in good working order. If it’s broken, change it with a model new HDMI cable.
- If your TV has two HDMI ports, assure that you simply’ve chosen the correct enter provide.
- Check that your TV’s HDMI port is operational. If you would have two ports, try thought-about considered one of them.
- Check that the flexibility socket is receiving vitality accurately.
- Try connecting your streaming machine with a definite vitality wire.
Examine the TV Receiver
- Unplug the HDMI cable from the receiver and reconnect it.
- Attempt to present in your machine.
- If it doesn’t work, the receiver might need an situation.
- The solely possibility to restore the receiver is to swap it.