Fans fear for Queen Cheryl amid boyfriend’s tearful TikTok
Fans have been worried about Queen Cheryl after her boyfriend, Quran McCain posted a TikTok where he was seen crying.
Queen Cheryl and her boyfriend have been quite famous on TikTok after social media users were shocked by the big age difference between them.
Since then, they have gained several followers on the platform.
What we know about Queen Cheryl and Quran
Queen Cheryl, 61, and Quran, 24, became well known on TikTok after people saw the age difference between them. At first, some thought that Cheryl was using filters to look older.
However, they were proven wrong as Cheryl confessed that she was 61. Since then, the pair has managed to gain millions of followers as they showcase their relationship on the platform.
Thanks to TikTok, they have managed to grow their following on Instagram as well.
Fans fear for Queen Cheryl
On March 31, fans became concerned for Cheryl after Quran posted a video where he was seen crying.
Some were quick to question if Cheryl was fine. One user wrote: “Did she die?” Another questioned: “why are you crying?”
Some thought they broke up as one questioned: “did they break up?” Another added: “are they still together?”
However, some people missed reading the caption as Quran had clarified that he was emotional because the pair were not able to find a surrogate.
Death hoax has hit the influencer before
This is not the first time that Cheryl has been surrounded by a death hoax. It is unclear how this rumor started.
However, Quran was quick to debunk it and assure everyone that she was fine.
As of March 2023, the couple is still together and hoping to grow their family. Nonetheless, we would urge users to report any death hoax that they see online. You can do so by following the steps mentioned below:
If you wish to do it on Twitter, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like to report.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Select Report Tweet.
To report on Facebook, do the following:
- Go to the post you want to report.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Tap Find Support or Report Post.
- To give feedback, tap the option that best describes how this post goes against Community Standards. Tap Next.
- Click submit
To report on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Click on the three dots on the top right of the post
- Select Report
To report on TikTok, follow the steps below:
- Select the video you want to report
- Click on the arrow that appears in the bottom right corner of the video
- Select ‘Report’ from the options that appears
- Choose ‘Misleading’ from the options
- Click on submit
In other news, Amherst Ohio school bus driver incident to be investigated after ‘inappropriate’ clip