Today’s ‘Quordle’ Answers and Clue for Saturday, April 1
Happy April Fools’ Day, folks! I’ll resist the urge to slip into a joke here and help you get down to super-serious business Quordle, I have clues and the answers to today’s words are coming right.
For any newcomers, here’s how to play Quordle: Start typing only words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will be highlighted in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You can always watch a practice game before even taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today Quordle game, then answer:
Quordle Clue for April 1st
- Word 1 (top left) clue – devoutly religious
- word 2 (top right) clue – machine that provides power to a vehicle or something with moving parts
- Word 3 (bottom left) Clue – very strong type of glue
- Word 4 (bottom right) Clue – Along with earth, fire, air and water, this is one of the elements that Captain Planet represents
- one of the words contains a repeated letter
- Today’s words starting with G, M, E and H
Quordle Answers for April 1st
spoiler ALERT! Don’t scroll down the page any further until you’re ready to discover today Quordle answer.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
that’s it for today Quordle Clues and Answers. I will give hints and solutions for Sunday’s game on my blog as soon as possible.