If you didn’t already know, the Asus ROG Ally comes with three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This is a gaming service from Microsoft that gives you access to cloud streaming and select PC and console games such as Forza Horizon 5 On alternate PCs or Steam Deck PCs. If you’re wondering how to get started, we’ve got your back. And since ROG Ally is running Windows 11, you can easily access Xbox Game Pass directly from the Xbox app, without any extra work.
How to use Xbox Game Pass on an Asus ROG Ally
To start using Xbox Game Pass on Asus ROG Ally, you’ll first need to sign in to the Microsoft Store and Xbox app on Windows 11 with a Microsoft account. A Microsoft account is required to set up Windows 11, so you should be already set. You will also have to make sure that you have subscribed to the service. If you already are, congratulations!
If not, start by redeeming your free three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from the Microsoft Store to your account on your device.
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- click library.
- He chooses supplied with the device.
- Select a file Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription
- He hits Claim.
Follow the steps on your screen to retrieve and confirm payment for future bills. Once this is done, follow the steps below.
- Go back to the Microsoft Store and search for X-Box.
- Click or tap the top result of the Xbox app.
- tap on to update button if necessary. If not, go to the next step.
- When done, open the Start menu and search for File Xbox app.
- Launch the app, and make sure you’re signed in to your Microsoft account that you signed up for Xbox Game Pass with.
- tap on game arcade Tab and browse games.
Once you’re signed into the Xbox app, there are a few more things to keep in mind for downloading games or trying out Xbox Cloud games.
- Click on All computer games An option to watch which PC games you can download on your Asus ROG Ally.
- You can click on the green heading install button to install it on your system.
- You will see these games in Show queue application area while downloading.
- When finished, the games will be added to the Start menu, or you can launch them from a file my library A section of the Xbox app.
- If you want to stream games without downloading them, just click here Cloud gaming on the side of the app instead, and choose the game you’d like to play.
In case the Xbox app doesn’t work for you, you can still manually download Xbox Game Pass titles for PC from the Microsoft Store on Windows. Just click a file the games in the sidebar and find the games you want to play, and click install button. Any free-to-play game with Xbox Game Pass will get the green Included with Game Pass mark it. For cloud gaming, if the Xbox app refuses to work, you can always play over the web. Just open the browser of your choice, visit Xbox Cloud Gaming websiteLog in with your account, and choose the game you want.
That’s all there is to playing Xbox Game Pass on Asus ROG Ally. Now that you have some games ready, why not consider protecting your Asus ROG Ally with a cool case? After all, it’s a pretty big investment, so you’ll want to protect it.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)