NPower Payment News Today 29th November 2023 can be accessed below.
The NPower program, under the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, is undergoing significant changes to address unemployment effectively. In a recent update from Nasims, it has been revealed that the ministry is repositioning the program, recovering funds from various sources, and is set to make payments to beneficiaries once the validation process is completed.
New Update on NPower Backlog Payment Released – Program Restructuring and Expansion
- Debt Payment Assurance:
- The ministry has assured beneficiaries that the backlog of payments will be settled after the validation process.
- Funds previously held up in various locations have been recovered, contributing to the impending payments.
- Program Restructuring:
- The N-Power program is currently undergoing restructuring, expansion, and transformation.
- Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo, the N-Power National Programme Manager, has highlighted the ongoing changes in the program.
- Age Limit Expansion:
- The age limit for beneficiaries is being expanded from 35 to 40 years.
- The restructuring aims to accommodate and benefit a broader age range, allowing individuals up to 40 years to participate in the program.
- Target Beneficiaries:
- The restructured N-Power program aims to target 5 million beneficiaries over the next five years.
- The plan is to enroll 1 million beneficiaries per year under the graduate and non-graduate streams through the National Social Investment Program (NSIPA).
- Diversified Programs:
- The expanded N-Power program will introduce new programs in various sectors, including Education, Health, Works, Agriculture, Technology, Fashion, Entertainment, and other relevant areas of skill acquisition and employability.
- NSIPA Portal Update:
- NSIPA (National Social Investment Programmes Application) is currently working on its portal.
- The public has been informed to anticipate something significant, indicating a forthcoming update or launch related to the N-Power program.
Conclusion: The N-Power program’s commitment to addressing unemployment is evident through its restructuring, expansion, and focus on diverse skill acquisition programs. The assurance of pending payments and the announcement of upcoming developments through NSIPA suggest positive changes and opportunities for a broader range of beneficiaries in the near future.